Each client’s privacy is of the utmost importance. As required by Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, we collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, tax organizers, worksheets and other documents.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
Additionally, at Anchor Accounting Services LLC
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.